The 2X Design Process:
1. Decide on a hosting platform, or if you already have one, see if 2X Design can design for it
*At this time, 2X Design can design blogs for blogger and wordpress.ORG only. There are other options available for other hosting sites.
2. After settling upon a platform, read more about it on the corresponding page which can be found by clicking the buttons, located to the left of this page.
3. Fill out the order form (make sure you have read the terms of service).
4. Upon receiving your order form, the designer will reply to the email you provide and let you know of your placement in the queue, the estimated wait time until your project will begin, and the deposit fee for your project.
5. During your wait time, you submit your deposit through paypal. When previous queue projects have been completed, the designer will send you the first draft of your blog.
6. Upon seeing what the designer created based on the information you provided in your order form, you then reply to the designer, noting the things you want changed and how you would like them to look instead.
7. The process repeats until the designer has completed three drafts for you (unless you fall in love with the design before that). Three drafts works as follows: order form-designer creates blog-your comments-draft 1-your comments-draft 2- your comments-draft 3-your comments-final draft. If you are still not satisfied with the final draft, you may pay 10$ per draft extra.
8. You send your administrative information to the designer, who will then back-up your old blog and will install the new design.
9. You enjoy your beautiful, one-of-a-kind blog design!
How long is the queue?
This varies by week, by season, and by designer. At times one designer will have an empty queue, while the other is booked for months. During periods of vacation, holiday, or foreseeable stress, 2X Design will notify you of a designer’s absence. The estimated wait time you receive upon submittal of your order form is just that, an estimate. Life happens and therefore it could be a shorter or longer wait, depending on the designer’s circumstances.
What are your business hours?
As said before, 2X Design is not your average design site. Both designers are full-time students and therefore do not have normal work-day schedules. However, because of their online class schedule, both designers are often around a computer and are usually renowned for their promptness with designing. 2X Design understands that you are busy and often on-the go, however, we ask that during the time of your project that you try to reply as quick as possible, since there are possibly other clients after you waiting to have their design begun. 2X Design does not do any work on Sundays.
Will you sponsor a giveaway on my blog?
First thing to do before you inquire about giving away a blog design is check the queue. If both queues are full or there is a notice about personal time constraints than the answer will always be no, simply because the designers are too busy. When the designers are not consumed with other projects or outside commitments, they love to share their talents and give away designs. Due to the nature of giveaways, however, 2X Design will not offer giveaways for blogs without significant followings or that are not in line with the 2X Design terms. 2X Design will only give away personal blogger designs, blog consultations, button, or a header.